Internal logistics, or the movement of materials, at your manufacturing or warehousing facility can safely and cost-effectively be automated by using the MiR family of autonomous mobile robots without installing fixed wires and sensors or making any structural changes to work areas. You can enhance worker safety
and optimize workflows without physically constraining your work areas when you implement the almost infinitely flexible MiR family of AMRs. Send the MiR600 through doorways, up ramps, in and out of elevators, all using the networked, web-based interface. You can also easily make any necessary adjustments using a networked smartphone, tablet, laptop, or PC.
Production and warehouse floors can be very busy places with people and equipment moving around, and carts or pallets moved or intermittently stored in unpredictable places. The smart technology of the MiR system uses front and back integrated laser safety sensors which provide the MiR600 AMR with a 360 degree view, so
the robot is instantly aware of any and all changes, whether temporary or permanent, made to the work area CAD map that was initially installed in the MiR Fleet software.
With that constantly updated information, the robot will safely and autonomously maneuver around equipment, boxes, carts, and the unpredictable random movements of people without ever bumping into anyone or anything.
AUTONOMOUS MOBILE ROBOT
The MiR 600 will carry a maximum payload of 1323 lbs. While the term robot may imply a single task purpose-built machine, using a concept named MiRGo, a single MiR highly adaptable robot can be redeployed to carry an endless array of products each requiring a different method of securing the load.
Whatever your load capacity requirements, the MiR Fleet software will coordinate the movements of all other MiR models, including the 220lb capacity MiR 100
, 550lb capacity MiR 250
, and 2976lb capacity MiR 1350
PAYLOAD AND MANEUVERING
- Payload Carrying – 1323 lbs
- Maximum Speed – 6.6 feet per second (4.5 miles per hour)
- Docking Accuracy – +/- 0.11 inches
- Minimum Width Door – normal operation 63.4 inches.
- Safety x2 - Safety laser scanners with 360° visual protection
- 3D Cameras x2 - Detection of objects in 114° field of view 47 inches ahead and up to 71 inches above floor
- Proximity Sensors x8
- WiFi (internal PC) - Router - 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. Internal computer: WiFi adapter: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, 2 internal antennas.
- Auxiliary Emergency Stop
- Auxiliary Power for Top Applications
- Auxiliary Safety Functions
- Safety I/Os – 6 digital inputs, 6 digital outputs
- Ethernet - M12 Plug, 4p, 10/100 Mbit Ethernet with Modbus protocol, adapter for external antenna
- General Purpose I/O
- Run Time No Payload – 14 hours 15 minutes
- Run Time Maximum Payload - 6 hours 45 minutes
- Charging Time – 1 hour 16 minutes
- Battery Capacity - 1.63 kWh (34.2 Ah at 47.7V)
- Length – 53.1 inches
- Width – 35.8 inches
- Height – 12.7 inches
- Ground Clearance – 1.0 to 1.2 inches
- Weight – 505 lbs
- Load Surface – 34 inches x 51.3ambient
- Ambient Temperature Range from 40°F to 104°F
- Humidity Range – 10 – 95% non-Condensing
- IP Class – IP52 indoor use only
- Floor Conditions - No water, no oil, and no dirt