Internal logistics, or the movement of materials, at your manufacturing or warehousing facility can safely
and cost-effectively be automated by using the MiR family of autonomous mobile robots without installing fixed wires and sensors or making any structural changes to work areas. You can enhance worker safety and optimize workflows without physically constraining your work areas when you implement the almost infinitely flexible MiR family of AMRs. Send the MiR100 through doorways, up ramps, in and out of elevators, all using the networked, web-based interface. You can
also easily make any necessary adjustments using a networked smartphone, tablet, laptop, or PC.
Production and warehouse floors can be very busy places with people and equipment moving around, and carts or pallets moved or intermittently stored in unpredictable places. The smart technology of the MiR system uses front and back integrated laser safety sensors which provide the MiR 100 AMR with a 360
degree view, so the robot is instantly aware of any and all changes, whether temporary or permanent, made to the work area CAD map that was initially installed in the MiR Fleet software.
With that constantly updated information, the robot will safely and autonomously maneuver around equipment, boxes, carts, and the unpredictable random movements of people without ever bumping into anyone or anything.
The MiR100 will carry a maximum payload of 220 lbs, or using the MiRHook, tow up to 660 lbs. While the term robot may imply a single task purpose-built machine, using a concept named MiRGo, a single MiR highly adaptable robot can be redeployed to carry an endless array of products each requiring a different method of securing the load.
Whatever your load capacity requirements, the MiR Fleet software will coordinate the movements of all other MiR models, including the 550lb capacity MiR 250
, 1323lb capacity MiR 600
, and 2976lb
capacity MiR 1350
PAYLOAD AND MANEUVERING
- Payload Carrying – 220 lbs (up to a 5% incline)
- Payload Towing – 660 lbs
- Maximum Forward Speed – 4.9 feet per second (3.35 miles per hour)
- Maximum Reverse Speed – 0.98 feet per second (0.67 miles per hour)
- Turn Radius – 20 inches around center of robot
- Positioning Accuracy – 2 inches of position +/- 0.4 inches to docking marker
- Accuracy with Precision Docking - +/- 0.04 inch
- Traversable Gap and Sill Tolerance – 0.8 inch
- Safety x2 - Safety laser scanners with 360° visual protection
- 3D Cameras x2 - Detection of objects ahead 2-70 inches above floor
- WiFi - Dual-band wireless AC/G/N/B
- I/Os – USB and Ethernet
- Run Time – 10 hours or 12 miles
- Battery - Li-NMC, 24 V, 40 Ah
- Charging Time – with Cable 4.5 hours (80% 3 hours), with Charging Station 3 hours (80% 2 hours)
- External Charger - Input: 100-230 V ac, 50-60 Hz / Output: 24 V, max 15 A
- Length – 35 inches
- Width - 22.8 inches
- Height – 13.9 inches
- Height of Optional Top Module – 70 inches with 35 inch center of gravity
- Ground Clearance – 2 inches
- Weight – 143 lbs
- Load Surface – 23.6 inches x 31.5 inches
- Ambient Temperature Range – 40°F to 104°F
- Humidity Range – 10 – 95% non-Condensing
- IP Class – IP20
- Noise Level - 60-64 dBA at 3.6 feet per second rate of travel (depending on ground surface roughness)
- Certifications – CE Certified and Clean Room Certified
HTE Automation and Mobile Industrial Robots provide Kansas, Missouri, and Illinois with high efficiency material logistics robots. Call 800-444-4831 to discuss how HTE Automation can help move your plant to a higher level of operational efficiency.